Our mission is to create access to education. To give Pennsylvania residents and students as many avenues to education as possible, we rely on the participation of a large number of community partners—organizations, companies, educational associations, and financial aid professionals.
Through our community-based PATH (Partnerships for Access to Higher Education) Program, we partner with nonprofit organizations to offer students additional financial aid available through grants.
Ways to Participate
|Who should participate||
Any organization in Pennsylvania that works with:
|How to participate||
Ways We Promote the Importance of Higher Education
- Advertising our free EducationPlanner.org website
- Offering training sessions about the EducationPlanner.org website
- Distributing free materials to help students complete their elementary and secondary school education and plan for college and/or a career
Ways We Increase Awareness of Higher Education Financial Assistance Programs
- Offering workshops for community agency personnel on financial aid programs
- Providing speakers for financial aid nights sponsored by community agencies
- Distributing free materials concerning financial assistance programs for higher education
- Conducting Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) Completion Help Events for high school seniors and their parents
- Promoting the educational savings opportunities available to parents through the Pennsylvania 529 College Savings Program