PA HB 2124 Requirements
- Schools must provide student loan debt information to students on an annual basis
- Information must be provided to students no later than July 1 of each year
Benefits of Sending and Providing Student Loan Notifications
- Be in compliance by sending notifications required by legislation
- Further promotes student loan awareness
- Can improve a student’s future borrowing decisions
- Improve overall default rates at your institution
- Promotes on-time graduation and course completion
Get the Solution You are Looking For
PHEAA has collaborated with the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) to create a solution that satisfies Pennsylvania’s provisions of the bill and reporting requirements.
Affordable Pricing Options
|0-500 Notices Annually||501+ Notices Annually|
*Pricing only includes email distribution and downloadable PDF of notices. A mailing option will be offered in a future enhancement
Through our comprehensive and secure portal, you have access to many of our products and services.