Through our community-based PATH (Partnerships for Access to Higher Education) Program, we partner with nonprofit organizations to offer students additional financial aid available through grants.
Through the PA State Work-Study Program, PHEAA partners with postsecondary institutions and community employers to provide undergraduate and graduate students with an opportunity to gain career-related work experience and earn funds to assist with postsecondary educational costs.
To extend the SLRN student loan relief, PHEAA must verify the employment of each selected nurse. This page answers commonly asked questions and provides resources for employers who are working with selected SLRN nurses.
Ways to Participate
|Who should participate||
Any organization in Pennsylvania that works with:
|How to participate||
Ways We Promote the Importance of Higher Education
- Advertising our free EducationPlanner.org website
- Offering training sessions about the EducationPlanner.org website
- Distributing free materials to help students complete their elementary and secondary school education and plan for college and/or a career
Ways We Increase Awareness of Higher Education Financial Assistance Programs
- Offering workshops for community agency personnel on financial aid programs
- Providing speakers for financial aid nights sponsored by community agencies
- Distributing free materials concerning financial assistance programs for higher education
- Conducting FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Completion Help Events for high school seniors and their parents
- Promoting the educational savings opportunities available to parents through the Pennsylvania 529 College Savings Program