Your Search for Answers Starts Here
The Pennsylvania Student Aid Guide is interactive. As you go through it, use the links to get more in-depth information:
- Learn how to qualify for grants and scholarships and other "free" aid that you don't need to repay.
- Get information on work-study programs that allow you to earn money to help cover your education costs.
- Understand the types of loans available for you and your parents to help pay for your education.
- Find a variety of career options and salary information to give you an idea of the possibilities that the future holds.
- Access checklists, timelines, applications, and forms that you need to apply for and receive financial aid.
Spanish Student Aid Guide
We are happy to offer a Spanish version of our Pennsylvania Student Aid Guide.