Pennsylvania Student Aid Guide
Need money for college, but confused by financial aid?
Our interactive Pennsylvania Student Aid Guide has the answers. This guide provides a complete overview of the financial aid process, with information on most of Pennsylvania's financial aid programs and services. Find everything you need to know about paying for higher education.
Your Search for Answers Starts Here
The Pennsylvania Student Aid Guide is interactive. As you go through it, use the links to get more in-depth information:
- Learn how to qualify for grants and scholarships and other "free" aid that you don't need to repay.
- Get information on work-study programs that allow you to earn money to help cover your education costs.
- Understand the types of loans available for you and your parents to help pay for your education.
- Find a variety of career options and salary information to give you an idea of the possibilities that the future holds.
- Access checklists, timelines, applications, and forms that you need to apply for and receive financial aid.
Spanish Student Aid Guide
We are happy to offer a Spanish version of our Pennsylvania Student Aid Guide.
Financial Aid Events
Many Pennsylvania high schools host financial aid nights from September thru March. Contact your high school to find out when a financial aid night will be held.
Learn the basics of financial aid, from receiving a loan to repayment. And take advantage of free tips and resources for money management and budgeting.