The NETS (New Economy Technology Scholarship) Program is no longer being funded. Students who have received funds consecutively since 2010-2011 are able to renew if they still meet the eligibility requirements.
For more information, select the NETS scholarship for which you have received funds:
A Note About Third-Party Authorization
If you are 18 years of age or older, we can speak only to you about your NETS record. However, you can submit a request that permits us to speak with a third party (mom, dad, etc.) on your behalf. To release information about your NETS record to a third-party, please complete the NETS Third-Party Authorization (PDF).
If you fail to meet your NETS obligations, you must repay your scholarship funds.
Documents & Forms
- NETS Approved Programs (PDF)
- Graduate/Undergraduate Study Deferment Request (PDF)
- Employment Verification (PDF)
- Third-Party Authorization (PDF)
- Out of State Fellowship Deferment Request (PDF)
- Out of State Medical Residency Deferment Request (PDF)
- Out of State Job Requirements Deferment Request (PDF)
- General Employment Deferment Reques (PDF)