The NETS (New Economy Technology Scholarship) Program is no longer being funded. Students who have received funds consecutively since 2010-2011 are able to renew if they still meet the eligibility requirements.
For more information, select the NETS scholarship for which you have received funds:
NOTE: Effective March 1, 2018, information about a State Grant or Special Programs applicant/recipient will only be released to the student and authorized third parties. PHEAA will also no longer honor any prior third party authorization forms. We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage the applicant/recipient to contact us directly to learn more about his/her account status.
If you fail to meet your NETS obligations, you must repay your scholarship funds.
Documents & Forms
- NETS Approved Programs (PDF)
- Graduate/Undergraduate Study Deferment Request (PDF)
- Employment Verification (PDF)
- Out of State Fellowship Deferment Request (PDF)
- Out of State Medical Residency Deferment Request (PDF)
- Out of State Job Requirements Deferment Request (PDF)
- General Employment Deferment Request (PDF)