Pennsylvania State Grant Program
The Pennsylvania State Grant Program has helped many veterans finance a postsecondary education. The Pennsylvania State Grant Program considers all veterans without regard to the financial status of their family.
Applying is easy. You simply need to fill out the FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and complete the State Grant Form.
Sign In/Create Account to:
- Apply for a State Grant
- View State Grant status
- Update address or school info
- or Create Account
NOTE: Effective March 1, 2018, information about a State Grant or Special Programs applicant/recipient will only be released to the student and authorized third parties. PHEAA will also no longer honor any prior third party authorization forms. We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage the applicant/recipient to contact us directly to learn more about his/her account status.
State Grant FAQ
- How do you determine my Pennsylvania State Grant eligibility?
- How do I make corrections to the information on my State Grant Form?
- How will I receive my State Grant funds?
Documents & Forms
- State Grant Program Manual (PDF)
- Rights and Responsibilities Certification Document (PDF)
- ADA Accommodation Request Form (PDF)