Pennsylvania State Grant Program
The Pennsylvania State Grant Program has helped many veterans finance a postsecondary education. The Pennsylvania State Grant Program considers all veterans without regard to the financial status of their family.
Applying is easy. You simply need to fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and complete the State Grant Form.
Sign In/Create Account to:
- Apply for a State Grant
- View State Grant status
- Update address or school info
- or Create Account
State Grant FAQ
- How do you determine my State Grant award?
- How do I make corrections on my State Grant Form?
- How will I receive my State Grant funds?
Documents & Forms
- State Grant Program Manual (PDF)
- Rights and Responsibilities Certification Document (PDF)
- ADA Accommodation Request Form (PDF)