Pennsylvania State Grant Program
The Pennsylvania State Grant Program has helped many veterans finance a postsecondary education. The Pennsylvania State Grant Program considers all veterans without regard to the financial status of their family.
Applying is easy. You simply need to fill out the FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and complete the State Grant Form.
Sign In/Create Account to:
- Apply for a State Grant
- View State Grant status
- Update address or school info
- or Create Account
State Grant FAQ
- How do you determine my State Grant award?
- How do I make corrections on my State Grant Form?
- How will I receive my State Grant funds?
Documents & Forms
- State Grant Program Manual (PDF)
- Rights and Responsibilities Certification Document (PDF)
- ADA Accommodation Request Form (PDF)