If you are a supplier and you believe that your company can deliver the level of service, quality and competitive pricing PHEAA requires, follow the instructions below to be considered as a potential PHEAA vendor.
- Review our list of products and services.
- Understand how we do business with our suppliers.
- Complete a Third Party/Supplier Profile Form.
- Attach any supplemental materials, such as marketing brochures and product catalogs.
- Email your completed form and supplemental materials to PHEAA at email@example.com.
Are You a Small Business?
We support the U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA's) Small Business Programs and welcome the participation of qualified small business enterprises, including Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), HUBZone Small Business, and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) suppliers.
Read and fully complete the Third Party/Supplier Profile Form (PDF) and make sure you indicate any special certifications you may have earned as a small business.
- Update us if your business information changes.
- We will identify the suppliers that offer products and/or services compatible with our business needs and keep them on file for 2 years.
- It is your responsibility to keep your business information current.
- If we do not contact you within 2 years and you remain interested in doing business with PHEAA, please submit a new Third Party/Supplier Profile Form (PDF).
- If offered a bid opportunity, understand the requirements.
- We will contact applicable suppliers as bid opportunities arise.
- Be sure you clearly understand and accept all of the defined requirements for each bid before you submit your response.
|By U.S. Mail||PHEAA Accounts Payable
P.O. Box 2254
Harrisburg, PA 17105-2254
Please contact our Purchasing Department for any open bids