This is an entry-level clerical and/or customer service work in the processing of a variety of financial aid information as related to the operations of AES/PHEAA. Flexible scheduling available.
- Perform outbound call attempts using telephone numeric keypad.
- Leave messages when answering machines are detected.
- Transfer RPCs (Right Party Contacts) to Collections staff.
- Exceed established work standards in productivity and/or quality to accommodate a fast paced production and customer service oriented work environment.
- Effectively communicate hours of operation and contact information to 3rd parties and in voice messages.
- Perform routine clerical work including a wide variety of duties including but not limited to processing skiptrace tasks.
- Ability to learn and understand internal and external borrower information systems including: COMPASS and OneLink.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and results-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in fast paced and consistently evolving environment.
- Knowledge of a personal computer (PC).
- Ability to learn Agency programs and operations.
Created in 1963 by the Pennsylvania General Assembly, the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) has evolved into one of the nation's leading student aid organizations. Today, PHEAA is a national provider of student financial aid services, serving millions of students and thousands of schools through its loan guaranty, loan servicing, financial aid processing, outreach, and other student aid programs.
PHEAA's earnings are used to support its public service mission and to pay its operating costs, including administration of the Pennsylvania State Grant and other state-funded student aid programs. PHEAA continues to devote its energy, resources, and imagination to developing innovative ways to ease the financial burden of higher education for students, families, schools, and taxpayers.
PHEAA conducts its student loan servicing activities nationally as American Education Services (AES) and FedLoan Servicing (FLS).
PHEAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer