To participate in the SWSP, organizations must be located in Pennsylvania and be one of the following:
- A federal, state, or local government agency
- A public school district
- A nonprofit organization
- A for-profit organization
- A postsecondary institution
Employers participating in the SWSP will:
- Help Pennsylvania students prepare for life after college by gaining real-world work experience
- Receive reimbursement of 40 or 50 percent of approved student earnings
- Receive free online job postings made available to college students
If your organization is approved to participate in SWSP, complete the renewal form(s) generated to PageCenter. Renewal forms are generated in the spring preceding the award year (e.g., March 2022 for the 2022-23 award year).
If you would like to participate in the SWSP, complete the PA State Work-Study Program Employer Application. Once approved, PHEAA will contact your organization with additional details on getting started and online access.
Employer Application Deadlines
The deadlines for submission of employer applications are:
- Academic year or fall term only: November 1
- Spring term only: December 9
- Summer term: June 30
Return your competed application by email to email@example.com or fax to 717-720-3786.