Providing easy and convenient Loan Servicing solutions to support your borrowers!Go to Who We Are
Who We Are
At American Education Services (AES), we are passionate about our mission of creating affordable access to higher education. As a Leading Student Loan Servicer, we develop solutions to ease the financial burdens of borrowers, seamlessly manage the loan portfolios of our partners, and invest in our nation’s future, while using our earnings to help borrowers who couldn’t otherwise afford college.
We were established by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) to service Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) and alternative student loan products for our lending partners nationally.
As times change, our commitment to public service remains steadfast, and we are proud of the work we do to help people achieve their dreams. We are dedicated to supporting your borrowers with easy and convenient ways to manage successful loan repayment.
World-Class Loan Servicing
Our Third Party Servicing partnerships have proven results that will help to assist your borrowers to navigate successful repayment and debt management. We offer comprehensive loan servicing solutions for robust loan servicing portfolio management from easy and flexible systems and services to configurable reporting, and monitoring tools geared towards your needs. Our experience in successful loan servicing focuses primarily on:
- Unparalleled Customer Care
- Payment Processing and Fulfillment Activities
- Asset Management Reporting (AMR) End of Month Reporting
- Consumer Reporting, Notification and Counselling
- Results Oriented Default Management Practices
Through our world-class loan servicing our clients will experience successful portfolio performance through our focus on customer experience, increased transparency, improved time-to-market, and reduced costs.
Check Out Some Features We Offer for Servicing:
Outstanding Digital Resources
Top-Tier Customer Care
- Structured Servicing Centers – Highly trained and experienced loan counselors
- Social media – AES Facebook and Twitter channels providing social customer care as well as publishing informative, engaging content to empower borrowers throughout their higher education journey and well in to their successful student loan repayment.
- Live chat – Offering borrowers a quick and instant way to communicate with a loan counselor
- Customer Experience (CX) Team – Dedicated CX team working to personalize and improve the borrower experience by enhancing and expanding existing digital offerings and ensuring consistent experiences to improve access to information and drive enhanced customer engagement and self-service.