PHEAA Industry Bulletin
This publication keeps you aware of announcements, industry trends, and changes to policies and procedures in the financial aid industry. We provide this free of charge to our partners in the higher education and financial aid communities.
PHEAA conducts its student loan servicing activities nationally as American Education Services (AES) and FedLoan Servicing.
- TFA Information - Transition to Soft Tokens
- Spotlight on Training
- Program-Level Enrollment Reporting to NSLDS
- Apprenticeships and the Federal Student Aid Programs
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Teacher Preparation
- 2015-2016 Verification-Suggested Text and Availability of 2014 IRS Tax Information
- Correction to Gainful Employment Final Regulations
- Access Removed for Unconfirmed TG Numbers (SAIG Mailboxes) and Electronic Services User Accounts
- COD Announcements and Reminders
- Now Available!
- Special Allowance Rates for Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) Stafford and PLUS Loans