Pennsylvania Targeted Industry Program Schools and Employers
The Pennsylvania Targeted Industry Program (PA-TIP) is administered by PHEAA and provides awards to students enrolled in programs in the following career areas:
- Advanced Materials and Diversified Manufacturing
- Agriculture and Food Production
PA-TIP provides need-based awards up to the equivalent of the maximum State Grant award (currently $4,123*), or 75% of the student's allowable costs, whichever is less. Awards can be used to cover educational costs and specific living expenses.
Learn how to participate in PA-TIP to assist your student's with the cost of education.
Did You Know?
- You can get all the answers to your questions about the PA-TIP in our FAQ.
- Review our 2017 PA-TIP Annual Report (PDF) to get an overview of the program.
- We offer some basic information in our PA-TIP Overview Webinar.
*State Grant award is subject to change
**To view the PDF webinar recordings, you must use Internet Explorer and have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9 or later.
Option 3, Option 2
- TTY: Dial 711
(for hearing impaired)
- (717) 720-3786 (Fax)
By U.S. Mail
State Grant and Special Programs
P.O. Box 8157
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8157
Hours of Operations
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (ET)
Are You a Student interested in PA-TIP?
Find out how you can participate.
Documents & Forms
- 2018-19 PA-TIP Program Guidelines (PDF)
- 2018-19 PA-TIP School Application (PDF)
- 2018-19 PA-TIP Student Application (PDF)
- 2018-19 PA-TIP Eligible CIP Code List (PDF)
- 2018-19 PA-TIP CIP Code Form (PDF)
- 2018-19 Institution and Program Eligibility FAQ (PDF)
- 2018-19 PA-TIP Brochure (PDF)
- 2018-18 PA-TIP FAQ (PDF)
- 2018-19 PA-TIP Award Estimator (XLS)
- 2017 PA-TIP Annual Report (PDF)