Pennsylvania Targeted Industry Program Employers
PHEAA's Pennsylvania Targeted Industry Program (PA-TIP) is a student aid program designed to help and support employers in the targeted industries to develop more skilled employees with the Commonwealth.
Looking for an Eligible School or Program of Study?
Did You Know?
PA-TIP is administered by PHEAA with $6 million in funding provided by the Agency's business earnings without any taxpayer support.
Option 3, Option 2
- TTY: Dial 711
(for hearing impaired)
- (717) 720-3786 (Fax)
By U.S. Mail
State Grant and Special Programs
P.O. Box 8157
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8157
Hours of Operations
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (ET)
Are You a Student interested in PA-TIP?
Find out how you can participate.
Documents & Forms
- 2018-19 PA-TIP School Application (PDF)
- 2018-19 PA-TIP Student Application (PDF)
- 2018-19 PA-TIP Eligible CIP Code List (PDF)
- 2018-19 PA-TIP CIP Code Form (PDF)
- 2017 PA-TIP Annual Report (PDF)
- 2017-18 PA-TIP Program Guidelines (PDF)
- 2017-18 PA-TIP School Eligibility and Awarding FAQ (PDF)
- 2017-18 PA-TIP Brochure (PDF)
- 2017-18 PA-TIP FAQ (PDF)
- 2017-18 PA-TIP Award Estimator (XLS)
- 2016-17 PA-TIP School Certification and Disbursement FAQ (PDF)