Pennsylvania State Grant Program: After You Apply/Renew
After you apply, sign in to Account Access to check the status of your application, make changes, and manage your account information at any time.
How to Make Corrections to Your State Grant Record
|If You Need to Correct…||Then…|
Sign in to Account Access to update your information online.
If it is before August—Sign in to Account Access and provide your new school information (use the "Update School Information" link on your Pennsylvania State Grant Status).
If it is August or later—We cannot change your enrollment until we verify that you did not receive any portion of your State Grant through the school listed on your eligibility notice:
NOTE: We cannot accept updates to change your enrollment:
|Other items, such as your or your parents' marital status, number of allowable household members enrolled in college, income, assets, veteran/active duty military, independent status, etc.||
Choose one of the following options:
Sign In/Create Account to:
- Apply for a State Grant
- View State Grant status
- Update address or school info
- or Create Account
State Grant FAQ
- How do you determine my State Grant award?
- How do I make corrections on my State Grant Form?
- How will I receive my State Grant funds?
Documents & Forms
- State Grant Program Manual (PDF)
- Rights and Responsibilities Certification Document (PDF)
- ADA Accommodation Request Form (PDF)