PA Forward Private Student Loan Program
PHEAA created the PA Forward Student Loan Program to assist Pennsylvania students, families, and schools with higher education tuition costs not covered by grants, scholarships, federal student loans, or other aid.
PA Forward Private Student Loan Program is designed for undergraduates, graduates, parents, and those looking to refinance their student loans. Coverage is up to the total cost of attendance with no application or prepayment fees.
PA Forward Private Student Loan Program provides flexible college funding, with:
- Competitive interest rates: Monthly fixed interest rates based upon loan and repayment program. Creditworthy borrowers earn the lowest rates.
- No application or loan origination fee: Our private student loans have no origination fee, and there is no fee to apply.
- Repayment choices: Choose from multiple in-school repayment options, depending upon the loan program and eligibility with no prepayment penalty. This means you will not be charged if you choose to pay on your student loan early.
- Interest rate reduction: Lower your interest rate while in repayment by making monthly payments via our free service Direct Debit.
- Borrow up to 100% of the full school-certified cost of attendance.
- Expert help when you need it: Our student loan specialists are available to help you choose the best repayment option, as well as provide you support throughout repayment.
- Giving Back: As with other PHEAA programs, proceeds from the PA Forward Student Loan Program will be used to support the administration of the PA State Grant Program.
Coming soon - check back for updates!